Properly planned IT infrastructure is a necessity, not a luxury
There’s no substitute for a good plan. Get maximum ROI from your IT infrastructure investment with IT planning.
- Tailor an IT strategic plan to fit your company’s growth cycle and budget so your IT investment delivers maximum ROI and improves production throughout the business
- Provide a plan that assesses current and future needs against your existing IT infrastructure strengths and weaknesses. This could involve determining:
- The best networking methods for your computers;
- If your hardware needs to be replaced — and when;
- The correct hardware upgrades (for specific purposes and longevity);
- The best software for most efficient use of your computers — and your time;
- How to make sure your computer system lasts;
- How to ensure that your computer system is secure;
- How to minimize computer viruses and cyber threats;
- The best backup methods for your important documents and files,
- The easiest access to your important documents and files, and
- Which Internet Service Providers (ISP) would work best for you.
- Oversee the tactical implementation of the strategy
“We moved to full-on electronic medical records for a paperless office and Computer Help Los Angeles was with us every step of the way”
“We have worked with Computer Help Los Angeles since 2004. We are a medical group with seven doctors. We went from simply a computerized billing system to full-on electronic medical records for a paperless office. The transition was difficult and delicate and they were with us every step of the way.
“Since then we have faced upgrades, increasingly complex systems and changing needs for software and hardware. Computer Help Los Angeles has not only been available on a moment’s notice, not only solved problems, but has also anticipated changes and advised us how to keep up with the changing needs of our practice. They have been an unceasing advocate to make sure we do not spend any more money than we must, and they have navigated us through this sea of gobbledygook that most of us have trouble understanding. We recommend their service unreservedly.”
Loraine M. Stern, MD
The Partners and Practice Manager of Valencia Pediatric Associates