Computer Help Los Angeles is a managed services provider (MSP) for small and medium sized businesses
- CHLA Inc. offers a service-level agreement (SLA) or a service contract at competitive rates, in order to provide a continuous proactive remote and on-site support, while giving you the benefit of predictable IT costs. Service contracts are the most optimal solution for businesses that are looking to outsource their IT needs, because we are less expensive than in-house full-time computer support staff. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save you thousands of dollars on hiring, salary and benefits, and still give you the expert, timely services support you need. Call us today for more information and a free evaluation of your existing IT infrastructure.
- CHLA Inc. also quotes and implements flat-rate based projects. You don’t need to have a contract with us to get our help. Before we give you a finished quote, we need to evaluate your existing IT systems and discuss your needs and expectations. We’ll also ask you about your budget limitations, so that we can offer you affordable solutions that will work for you.
- 1-hour response time to network emergencies. When your computer network goes down in the middle of a busy day, you need it fixed immediately. As a client of ours, we guarantee to respond to any crisis within 1 hour (less travel time) of your call, if not sooner.
- System upgrades and fixes done outside of normal business hours. Depending on the complexity of the project, we schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours to avoid downtime and save you thousands of dollars in lost productivity. If you have an SLA with CHLA, Inc., these updates and fixes are automatically scheduled to be performed after hours, since our technicians work 24/7.
- Experienced, qualified, professional computer technicians. Our technicians are seasoned, qualified professionals with years of real world experience. They undergo regular trainings and maintain all required certifications or equivalent work experience to ensure we are up-to-date on the latest technologies and solutions.
- We provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your problem. Lowering your IT related expenses is one of our priorities. That’s why we ensure that our technicians are trained to find the least expensive solution to your problem without sacrificing quality.
- We are big enough to handle any computer job, and small enough to still provide you the individual attention you deserve. Whether it’s building a new network from the ground up or helping you figure out why you’re getting an error message when you open a document, you can count on us to help. As a client, you will have a dedicated technician to ensure you get the highest level of support.
- We listen first, offer solutions second. Tell us your concerns, and we’ll give you a specific solution for your particular needs.
- We plan and then we act. We take extra steps up front to make sure we thoroughly understand the problem, and then create a well thought out approach for solving it. This enables us to avoid mistakes and overlooked issues that delay the completion of your project and cause extra expense.
- A no-risk, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Hire us to come on site and put an end to your most challenging computer problems. If, after our first visit, you are not happy with our technicians or the work we perform, you can cancel your service agreement and we will refund your payment for that full day. No risk, no hassle, and no obligation. We stand behind all the work we do.